The ISPAMM research aims at the design and development of innovative methodologies for multimedia processing. The research activities involved in the laboratory are related to the areas of Machine Learning for Signal Processing, Adaptive Audio Array Processing, Blind Signal Processing, Audio Processing and Computer Music, Neural Networks for Signal Processing, Optimization Algorithms for Machine Learning and Particle Filtering.
- Special Session at EUSIPCO 2018 on Computational Audio Processing in Real Acoustic Environments.
- Two special sessions at EUSIPCO 2017: Computational Methods for Audio Analysis and Novel Advances on Linear-in-the-Parameters Nonlinear Filters and Their Applications.
- Special issue on Advances in Biologically Inspired Reservoir Computing on Cognitive Computation is accepting submissions.
- Special session at MLSP 2016 on Computational Methods for Audio Analysis.
- Special session at EUSIPCO 2016 on Advances on Linear-in-the-Parameters Nonlinear Filters and Their Application to Audio and Speech Processing.
- Two special sessions at IJCNN 2016: Distributed Learning Algorithms for Neural Networks and Computational Intelligence Algorithms for Digital Audio Applications.