The ISPAMM research aims at the design and development of innovative methodologies for multimedia processing. The research activities involved in the laboratory are related to the areas of Machine Learning for Signal Processing, Adaptive Audio Array Processing, Blind Signal Processing, Audio Processing and Computer Music, Neural Networks for Signal Processing, Optimization Algorithms for Machine Learning and Particle Filtering.
- ISPAMM/AES Vitual Seminar Series on Artificial Intelligence for Sound Sythesis and Analysis on November/December 2020.
- Special Session on Deep Machine Listening at EUSIPCO 2020.
- Special Session on Deep Neural Audio Processing at IJCNN 2020.
- Special Issue on Adaptive Signal Processing and Machine Learning Using Entropy and Information Theory on MDPI Entropy.
- The International Neural Networks Society is organizing a Virtual Technical Event on Explainable Artificial Intelligence on November 6.
- Special Session on Machine Audition: recent advances and applications at EUSIPCO 2019.
- Special Issue on Computational Intelligence for End-to-End Audio Processing on IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computational Intelligence.
- Special Session at EUSIPCO 2018 on Computational Audio Processing in Real Acoustic Environments.
- Two special sessions at EUSIPCO 2017: Computational Methods for Audio Analysis and Novel Advances on Linear-in-the-Parameters Nonlinear Filters and Their Applications.
- Special session at MLSP 2016 on Computational Methods for Audio Analysis.
- Special session at EUSIPCO 2016 on Advances on Linear-in-the-Parameters Nonlinear Filters and Their Application to Audio and Speech Processing.
- Two special sessions at IJCNN 2016: Distributed Learning Algorithms for Neural Networks and Computational Intelligence Algorithms for Digital Audio Applications.